I have a certified mechanic looking at my A/C. I have had my Cadi for 5 yrs and it runs great. Now I am spending money on the air conditioning. I am up to $700 on air compressor, dryer, orifice tube, refrigerant and labor. Everything is back together but still no air. It runs its cycle like its supposed to but there is still no air. The evaporator core had a leak and it was replaced. Now there is another leak. Can't find it though.
A/C unit on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 15, 2010
if you have a certified tech looking at it, did he install dye in the system to check for leaks. that is the first step before replacing anything to determine any and all leaks. i would start from scratch and get it diaged correctly before spending another dime.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille183 reports
1 answerJanuary 09, 2012
0 answersJanuary 09, 2012
3 answersJuly 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 260) in Sidon, MS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 251) in Elverson, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Grenville, NM
- EGR Valve Replacement ($605 - 780) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 566) in Wadsworth, NV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($252 - 345) in McCammon, ID