I have a certified mechanic looking at my A/C. I have had my Cadi for 5 yrs and it runs great. Now I am spending money on the air conditioning. I am up to $700 on air compressor, dryer, orifice tube, refrigerant and labor. Everything is back together but still no air. It runs its cycle like its supposed to but there is still no air. The evaporator core had a leak and it was replaced. Now there is another leak. Can't find it though.
A/C unit on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 15, 2010
if you have a certified tech looking at it, did he install dye in the system to check for leaks. that is the first step before replacing anything to determine any and all leaks. i would start from scratch and get it diaged correctly before spending another dime.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille184 reports
1 answerJanuary 09, 2012
0 answersJanuary 09, 2012
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
3 answersJuly 25, 2011
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Problems(25)
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Repair Estimates
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Q&A(146)
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Recalls(1)
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Shops
- 1990 Cadillac DeVille Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sidon, MS
- Starter Replacement ($442 - $698) in Elverson, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - $803) in Grenville, NM
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - $340) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - $566) in Wadsworth, NV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - $414) in McCammon, ID