My car has auto temperature control. Worked fine in the winter. Now, the A/C does not seem to cool. I don't even feel an extra surge of power when i set the temperature low, like you do in cars without auto temp control. I want to start simple and have it checked and or recharged. How much will that cost?
A/C test and recharge estimate? on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- I have 90,000 miles and my engine symbol came on and stays on. What is it?
- What does failed engine safe mode mean and what needs to be fixed?
- Checked fuses and relays because heater fan stopped working. Now it won't start.
- When driving down the highway or setting still the gauges go to nothing except
- Rear passenger blinker bulb works, does not blink though...
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($256 - $375) in Cascadia, OR
- Battery Replacement ($136 - $182) in Mill Hall, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Montpelier, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($523 - $829) in Carrington, ND
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($277 - $341) in Augusta, MT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Homosassa Springs, FL