My car has auto temperature control. Worked fine in the winter. Now, the A/C does not seem to cool. I don't even feel an extra surge of power when i set the temperature low, like you do in cars without auto temp control. I want to start simple and have it checked and or recharged. How much will that cost?
A/C test and recharge estimate? on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($264 - 375) in Cascadia, OR
- 50,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Mill Hall, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($483 - 652) in Montpelier, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($568 - 692) in Carrington, ND
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($524 - 567) in Augusta, MT
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Homosassa Springs, FL