My car has auto temperature control. Worked fine in the winter. Now, the A/C does not seem to cool. I don't even feel an extra surge of power when i set the temperature low, like you do in cars without auto temp control. I want to start simple and have it checked and or recharged. How much will that cost?
A/C test and recharge estimate? on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?