My car has auto temperature control. Worked fine in the winter. Now, the A/C does not seem to cool. I don't even feel an extra surge of power when i set the temperature low, like you do in cars without auto temp control. I want to start simple and have it checked and or recharged. How much will that cost?
A/C test and recharge estimate? on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery
- dome lights will not turn off
- Why does car accelerate by itself and makes transmission jerk or slip gears?
- How much will it cost to fix the Trac Control?
- Hard shifting in my car and a wrench symbol pops up with check transmission if i drive more than 50 mile.