cold air passenger side,hot drivers side. which blend door motor controls this, and how to tell if it is or not bad.you can be technical
a/c system diagnosis on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerApril 24, 2015
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($262 - 368) in Elma, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Martinsburg, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Short Hills, NJ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Allan, MS
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($76 - 93) in Russell Springs, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($258 - 847) in Hormigueros, PR