Where is the one shot freon inlet on a ford taurus 2001? The one on the side(passenger) is not the right one. Is there another one where you can use the one shot cans of 134a freon?
A/C System on 2001 Ford Taurus
2 answersAugust 29, 2015
6 answersApril 29, 2009
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
3 answersJune 04, 2010
1 answerNovember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Does anyone know why fuse #28 ( interior fuse box would be blowing immediately
- Why are my hoses inflamed
- we had to replace our battery and now my auxiliary wont work, says "no aux"
- I have 93 Ford Taurus, anyone know why not getting power through ignition module
- Driving down road, came to a stop and car made a squealing sound...sound not run