What causes the AC switch light to blink?
AC switch on 2006 Suzuki XL-7
A blinking light shows a fault with the air conditioning system. Does the system cool sufficiently? The fault could be an electrical glitch or a sign off a pressure problem.
1 answerMarch 12, 2011
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
1 answerOctober 03, 2015
1 answerJuly 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2006 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($571 - 1,673) in Lapoint, UT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($96 - 137) in Apple Grove, WV
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($375 - 582) in Wingate, MD
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 231) in Fingerville, SC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($448 - 766) in Oregon, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($725 - 759) in Middlebourne, WV