will I have to pull the dash to fix this? what kind of part will i need?
ac stuck on defrost on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($115 - 288) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($291 - 486) in Erin, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Basile, LA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($70 - 102) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Nehawka, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($178 - 221) in Warren, OR