Which stop leak product is safe to use with the Prius AC? I am asking this because the compressor on the Prius is electrical and needs non conductive oil so being careful.
AC stop leak that works for Prius? on 2005 Toyota Prius
1 answerSeptember 06, 2014
3 answersAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 360) in State Line, PA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($139 - 210) in Farmer, OH
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Highspire, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Otter Creek, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($295 - 325) in Naples, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($435 - 505) in Youngstown, PA