Which stop leak product is safe to use with the Prius AC? I am asking this because the compressor on the Prius is electrical and needs non conductive oil so being careful.
AC stop leak that works for Prius? on 2005 Toyota Prius
1 answerSeptember 06, 2014
3 answersAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($167 - 217) in State Line, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($236 - 365) in Farmer, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Highspire, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Otter Creek, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($308 - 828) in Naples, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($114 - 189) in Youngstown, PA