The AC shuts down when ever I go over a bump or those reflectors on the road on the freeway. Sometimes but not all the time.
AC shuts down when going over bump on road. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($388 - 469) in Childwold, NY
- Maintenance Service B ($227 - 354) in Hartford, AL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Canada, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Turtle Lake, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($355 - 465) in Davenport Center, NY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in David City, NE