my car ac some time blowup cold air and after 10-15 minute stoped cold air and bbblowup just normal air, i took my car to maccanic but he not found anything he said lookslike somewhere is blocked could you please tell me whats proiblem? thank you ayyub patel 4695691406 E-MAIL ADDRESS: atdasan@YAHOO.COM
ac service on 2000 Acura TL
Asked by for the 2000 Acura TL
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersFebruary 17, 2012
Is there a way to prove that there was refrigerant in an air condition system before it was taken in for ac service?
0 answersAugust 10, 2015
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
2000 Acura TL Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Pleasant, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - 340) in Winterville, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($204 - 267) in Eureka, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 155) in Buckatunna, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 111) in Jackson, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($101 - 117) in Dawson, TX