my car ac some time blowup cold air and after 10-15 minute stoped cold air and bbblowup just normal air, i took my car to maccanic but he not found anything he said lookslike somewhere is blocked could you please tell me whats proiblem? thank you ayyub patel 4695691406 E-MAIL ADDRESS: atdasan@YAHOO.COM
ac service on 2000 Acura TL
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersFebruary 17, 2012
Is there a way to prove that there was refrigerant in an air condition system before it was taken in for ac service?
0 answersAugust 10, 2015
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
2000 Acura TL Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Pleasant, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 593) in Winterville, MS
- Radiator Replacement ($558 - 661) in Eureka, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($788 - 897) in Buckatunna, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($93 - 138) in Jackson, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($483 - 1,355) in Dawson, TX