my car has the old freon and i am told i need to retrofit the ac unit for the new freon. What is the cost of doing this and can i find someone to recharge with the old style freon. The ac blows air at a temp of 64 degrees. I live in phoenix az so the ac is a necessity.
ac retrofit on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1990 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 153) in Waukena, CA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Harris, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($518 - 1,247) in South Sutton, NH
- Water Pump Replacement ($360 - 553) in New Richland, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Pocasset, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($170 - 198) in Monterey, MA