The A/C blows cool (not cold air as before)& will not cool the car on a sunny day, no matter how long a drive. I hear a click when A/C is turned on, blower works, radiator fan cycles on if left to idle with A/C on. No new or unusual noises. Low pressure line is (not terribly) cold, high pressure is slightly warm. I can't see any signs of leaks. Can I just recharge, or is there a larger underlying problem?
A/C recharge or repair? on 2006 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth