The A/C blows cool (not cold air as before)& will not cool the car on a sunny day, no matter how long a drive. I hear a click when A/C is turned on, blower works, radiator fan cycles on if left to idle with A/C on. No new or unusual noises. Low pressure line is (not terribly) cold, high pressure is slightly warm. I can't see any signs of leaks. Can I just recharge, or is there a larger underlying problem?
A/C recharge or repair? on 2006 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Saint Charles, IL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Helper, UT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Corral, ID
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in New Fairfield, CT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 96) in Grosse Pointe, MI