The A/C blows cool (not cold air as before)& will not cool the car on a sunny day, no matter how long a drive. I hear a click when A/C is turned on, blower works, radiator fan cycles on if left to idle with A/C on. No new or unusual noises. Low pressure line is (not terribly) cold, high pressure is slightly warm. I can't see any signs of leaks. Can I just recharge, or is there a larger underlying problem?
A/C recharge or repair? on 2006 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes