Where is the valve to recharge the AC?????DO I need special equipment??
AC recharge on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23012 reports
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2010
1 answerAugust 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Byers, KS
- Clutch Replacement ($1,995 - 3,016) in Linton, ND
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 106) in Alexandria, TN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($261 - 362) in Galway, NY
- Supercharger Assembly Replacement ($2,674 - 3,139) in Oakdale, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($103 - 190) in Burlington, ND