Where is the valve to recharge the AC?????DO I need special equipment??
AC recharge on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23012 reports
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2010
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
1 answerAugust 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($529 - 1,122) in Byers, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linton, ND
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($377 - 479) in Alexandria, TN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($386 - 974) in Galway, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($503 - 714) in Oakdale, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($202 - 446) in Burlington, ND