I opened the vents (wheels) to the cold side. I also just had the A/C freon charged up and it's still happening. Any thoughts?
AC Question, Driver Side blows cold air, passenger side blows warm air?? on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- The computer in my car went out, 22,000 miles, is this normal?
- Side marker lights do not light when I turn on parking, or headlights.
- My car makes a noise and hesitates from 1st to 2nd gear.
- My car makes a noise going from 1st to 2nd gear. What's the problem.
- Have 2008 328i hardtop convertible. When top is NOT open it sounds like it's