I opened the vents (wheels) to the cold side. I also just had the A/C freon charged up and it's still happening. Any thoughts?
AC Question, Driver Side blows cold air, passenger side blows warm air?? on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
2000 BMW 328i Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($292 - 475) in Lindley, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($541 - 858) in Danielsville, GA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Witt, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($942 - 1,161) in Keene, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($318 - 384) in Causey, NM
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fairfax, MO