when driving with the a/c on, it seems like it loses power (the ac). If I turn it all the way up to the highest level, it only puts out a little bit of cool air. Then after a while it starts working again.
a/c question on 2003 Ford Expedition
2 answersOctober 01, 2012
1 answerMay 31, 2010
2 answersAugust 11, 2013
2 answersApril 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- WHAT WOULD STOP IT FROM STARTING, ONCE YOU KNOW THE FUEL PUMP IS WORKING
- UNDER THE HOOD ON THE DRIVERS SIDE.
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold