eng. 3.0 V6. can i drive without ac belt or can i bypass ac pump with shorter belt.
ac pump going out. do i need to have a ac belt. has a separate serpintine belt on 1993 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1993 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($115 - 163) in Milligan College, TN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Charleston, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 103) in Jasper, TN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stewart, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Frederick, OK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($150 - 180) in Byers, TX