I had a collision involving the front of my vehicle. Since I've gotten it back from the body shop the AC doesn't seem to work as good as before. I took it back to the bodyshop and they put more refrigerent in it. It seemed to work better for a day or so, but now it only works properly when you are moving and not so good when you stop. They checked it for leaks and it didnt have any. someone else told me that it could be that they put too much refrigerent in it. It does have the climate control system which concerns me about how much its gonna cost to fix.
AC problems on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersJuly 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
2 answersMarch 25, 2010
3 answersMay 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - $117) in Chesterfield, MO
- EGR Valve Replacement ($238 - $335) in Buena Vista, VA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($257 - $310) in Earth, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($266 - $331) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($66 - $77) in Brandamore, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($463 - $493) in Lisbon Falls, ME