I had a collision involving the front of my vehicle. Since I've gotten it back from the body shop the AC doesn't seem to work as good as before. I took it back to the bodyshop and they put more refrigerent in it. It seemed to work better for a day or so, but now it only works properly when you are moving and not so good when you stop. They checked it for leaks and it didnt have any. someone else told me that it could be that they put too much refrigerent in it. It does have the climate control system which concerns me about how much its gonna cost to fix.
AC problems on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersJuly 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
2 answersMarch 25, 2010
3 answersMay 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?