AC problems on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder

I had a collision involving the front of my vehicle. Since I've gotten it back from the body shop the AC doesn't seem to work as good as before. I took it back to the bodyshop and they put more refrigerent in it. It seemed to work better for a day or so, but now it only works properly when you are moving and not so good when you stop. They checked it for leaks and it didnt have any. someone else told me that it could be that they put too much refrigerent in it. It does have the climate control system which concerns me about how much its gonna cost to fix.

by in Montgomery, AL on March 27, 2011
0 answers
I need some insight into what I should actually pay to have my AC compressor, receiver/drier and orifice tube replaced in my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. One repair shop has quoted me $1800. Is that t...
how much does it cost to replace AC hoses?
(1) How do I clear out the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light? (2) Is there a change-out option for a NOISY RADIATOR COOLING FAN BLADE?
my temperature gage keeps going up on 2001 pathfinder need help
I have a 2004 pathfinder that is running hot only when the AC is turned on. Speed does not matter it happens at idle or while driving. As soon as the AC is turned off, it cools right back down. It ...