I had a collision involving the front of my vehicle. Since I've gotten it back from the body shop the AC doesn't seem to work as good as before. I took it back to the bodyshop and they put more refrigerent in it. It seemed to work better for a day or so, but now it only works properly when you are moving and not so good when you stop. They checked it for leaks and it didnt have any. someone else told me that it could be that they put too much refrigerent in it. It does have the climate control system which concerns me about how much its gonna cost to fix.
AC problems on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersJuly 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
2 answersMarch 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why would my 2004 Nissan pathfinder not turn over at all? I've replaced starter
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!