when i turn on ac a loud noice, kinda sounds like something caught in fan. air works. a friend looked and no leaks but said there is no cover on front of compressor clutch. could this be the problem or cause of, what is the cover for? how do i no for sure what the problem is? three shops told me different things: clutch, compressor, fan. thank you!
ac problems on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer3 reports
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
1 answerAugust 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it