when i turn on ac a loud noice, kinda sounds like something caught in fan. air works. a friend looked and no leaks but said there is no cover on front of compressor clutch. could this be the problem or cause of, what is the cover for? how do i no for sure what the problem is? three shops told me different things: clutch, compressor, fan. thank you!
ac problems on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
by dish in Rockford, IL on September 02, 2010
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer3 reports
1 answerAugust 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Transfer Case Control Module causing my truck not to start?
- Im getting fuel all the way up to the pressure relive valve but it still wont start,i sprayed starer fluid in air intake and it started but died right away .what could be the problem?
- Replaced engine , now ABS light goes on then off . Never did that before also check engine light .
- Why dose my blazer kill when I go from drive to park ?
- Does a 2002 4.3 fit a 2001