when i turn on ac a loud noice, kinda sounds like something caught in fan. air works. a friend looked and no leaks but said there is no cover on front of compressor clutch. could this be the problem or cause of, what is the cover for? how do i no for sure what the problem is? three shops told me different things: clutch, compressor, fan. thank you!
ac problems on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerAugust 28, 2016
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer3 reports
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "