ac problems on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer

when i turn on ac a loud noice, kinda sounds like something caught in fan. air works. a friend looked and no leaks but said there is no cover on front of compressor clutch. could this be the problem or cause of, what is the cover for? how do i no for sure what the problem is? three shops told me different things: clutch, compressor, fan. thank you!

by in Rockford, IL on September 02, 2010
0 answers
I had a new ac pump put in and it worked fine for a while now it just puts out hot air. The mechanic said the pump is working fine and it gets cold, but the cold air is not coming out just hot air....
How the AC checked;show it was full. But it not putting out cool air. Have any ideas?
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored...
My heat/AC will only come through my vents no matter where the selector knob is positioned. It's getting cold and I need to be able to defrost my widows. What would cause this and how do I fix it?