2002 Kia Sedona Q&A

2002 Kia Sedona Question: AC problems

Kia Sedona 2002. AC runs for a while and shuts off, we have replaces 3 point pressure switch. AC relay seems to work ok. AC pressures seem to be ok. any ideas??? -
Is the A/C compressor receiving a voltage signal when the A/C stops working? -
Could be a number of electrical issues, and the first answer you got is a question that is hard to answer until it fails permanently. My 2004 had this problem due to corrosion underneath the relay panel - miss diagnosed initially because 12V DC jumped to the terminal still made the clutch kick in sporadically. Should have put 12V right at comressor termianl. -
THE PLUG/SWITCH THAT SCREWS IN TO THE TOP OF THE CYLINDRICAL EVAPERATOR IN THE VERY FRONT OF THE CAR (I BELEIVE IN FRONT OF THE RADIATOR) MAKE SURE THAT SWITCH HAS CONNECTION AS IT WAS A LOOSE CONNECTION ON MINE CAUSING THE SYSTEM TO GET POWER THEN LOSE POWER CONSTANTLY. I REPLACED THE ENTIRE AC SYSTEM BEFORE REALIZING IT WAS JUST AN $80 SCREW IN/ PLUG IN THING. HAD BROUGHT IT TO THE DEALERSHIP SEVERAL TIMES WHILE CAR WAS UNDER WARRANTY AND THOSE MORONS COULDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM....NOW DEALING W/ REAR AC ISSUES:( -
A defective AC compressor clutch assembly can cause excessive noise or vibration when the air conditioning is on. Improved parts are available. Replacing the faulty clutch assembly does not neces...
The AC does not work and hot air is coming onto my feet. A mechanic told me it would cost $2500 to repair because it actually has two AC systems.
the question is: i have a problem in the ac and now i fixed bu the second question is : now ihave a problem in the resistance of the ac and i cannot find new one in lebanon can u help me please ?
The AC in my van is blowing hot. it blows great high, etc but we have put AC recharge in it twice and the first time it went back to cold but the drivers side would blow hot with bursts of cold air...
When I press the ac button the compressor seems to engage but the air temp changes very little, even on max ac.