The AC on my daughters 99 mustang only blows hot air. The compressor works and the coolant is full any suggestions?
AC PROBLEMS on 1999 Ford Mustang
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by Visitor,
December 28, 2010
I had the same problem. They changed out a microchip and it was all fixed!
ANSWER by user91328,
August 08, 2010
you need to have the freon checked as well as the pressures. take it to a shop for a bid.
4 answersApril 12, 2011
1 answerSeptember 28, 2016
1 answerJune 24, 2010
1 answerApril 08, 2009
3 answersAugust 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time