I am trying to clean the evaporator core to get more air flow through my vents - how do I do this? Do you have to pull the blower motor and if so where and how? Thanks!
a/c problems on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
1 answerJune 27, 2014
1 answerJuly 25, 2009
1 answerJune 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni