I am trying to clean the evaporator core to get more air flow through my vents - how do I do this? Do you have to pull the blower motor and if so where and how? Thanks!
a/c problems on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
1 answerJune 27, 2014
1 answerJuly 25, 2009
1 answerJune 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir