I am trying to clean the evaporator core to get more air flow through my vents - how do I do this? Do you have to pull the blower motor and if so where and how? Thanks!
a/c problems on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
1 answerJune 27, 2014
1 answerJuly 25, 2009
1 answerJune 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,