2004 Ford Expedition Q&A

2004 Ford Expedition Question: A/C problems

My A/C works fine when idling or going down hill. But once I accelerate, the pressure stops, it still cools just fine but there is no air blowing out. The back A/C works fine during this. I've had it hooked up to the computer and it says there is nothing wrong with it, but clearly there is. I've also had freon put in it as well. Does anyone know what the problem is? Also, I have a friend that has the same year and model as me and is experiencing the same problem. Factory defect maybe? Oh, my car is Ford Expedition 2004, Eddie Bauer -
you either have a vacuum leak in the main vacuum line to the a/c plenum,or the one way check valve is faulty. -
Had half a belt width to drive home. When a/c was on, I noticed sparks coming from the a/c, but clutch was not frozen. Can I unplug the a/c and still have heat for this winter?
Flushed Twice, New coolant, New pump, New thermostat 192', New Fan cluch, overheats when A/C is turned on the Highway but not in City traffic What can be the cause of this
Usually when I turn my A/C on I her the clutch kick on. Now I turn on my A/C and hear nothing and it blows hot air. How can I troubleshoot this problem?
Tried to recharge the A/C system. Truck was running fine, as soon as the 134a refrigerant got into the system the compressor started cycling on and off without hitting the switch and the engine st...
I heard rattling from the engine and thought it was the a/c compressor. I kept driving and check engine light came on. I checked battery, alternator, water pump, and power steering pump. They were ...