Hi, I have a 93 Camry. When I run the AC all the vents blow air but only one vent blows cool. What could be the problem?
Ac problem on 93 Camry on 1993 Toyota Camry
1 answerMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy