When ac is on no cold air in the front area only on the back i check the freon level is full anybody know what's the problem
Ac problem on 2003 Ford Expedition
2 answersJuly 02, 2010
When I turn my ac on it blows just fine in park but when I put in drive and hit the gas the compressor shuts off. Then I shut the car off restart the ac in park it's fine until I it the gas pedal again.
3 answersMay 25, 2016
1 answerApril 21, 2013
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek