When ac is on no cold air in the front area only on the back i check the freon level is full anybody know what's the problem
Ac problem on 2003 Ford Expedition
When I turn my ac on it blows just fine in park but when I put in drive and hit the gas the compressor shuts off. Then I shut the car off restart the ac in park it's fine until I it the gas pedal again.
3 answersMay 25, 2016
2 answersJuly 02, 2010
1 answerApril 21, 2013
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif