2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 Q&A

2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 Question: AC Problem

Hello Dear, am encountering the 2 faults below, please can you solve it? 1) ac / heat / cold is not working, when i turn it on its not working at all and i dont hear the sound of the fan. 2) fluid and cooler faults always appear even there is lot of water in both of them. -
suggest visiting your local MB specialist; does not sound like this is a fuse. -
Any suggestions about what it could be ? Need new crompressor or need to change something ? Just to stay in the image before i go to mb service center ... -
I had to refill freon the last few years and the ac was always working after I filled it up. During the wintet I always turn the ac with the switch "ac off" out. A couple month ago I had the heat/a...
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) heater box is susceptible to mildew buildup. This can result in a musty odor from the HVAC system, most noticeable when the system is first turned on.
I had the Ac compressor replaced and the connectors donot match which i found out later on. I had the ac checked out replaced all necessary fluids. After all this the engine fan is not working. The...
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the clim...
My air conditioning stops working, and starts again if I press the button.It may work for days without any problem and some days it happens a few times.