2005 Nissan Pathfinder Q&A

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Question: A/C Problem

Why does my a/c work when driving, but not when stuck in traffic or parked? 2005 Pathfinder LE -
It sounds like either your system is low and does not circulate properly when the Nissan is idling in traffic or the A/C compressor is weak and only works when it is turning at faster engine speeds. -
Comment 1
Had the same problem, topped off the coolant reservoir......problem solved! But wait, why was the coolant low?.......the missing coolant was leaking into the transmission and vice-versa. Several 1k miles later the transmission failed. Had it rebuilt $$$$$. Now I need the rear u-joint replaced. ..........I think for your 2005, it is just a matter of time. If everything still seems to work fine, I would get rid of it as soon as possible. -
sound like your low on freon. -
my 1992 pathfinder has A/C but wont turn on, no light turns on and the blower wont turn on eather.... i cant find any fuse or relay for the A/C.... what do i do????
My truck A/C goes out every so often. It blows really cold air when its running but all of a sudden it doesnt cool. I depress the AC button for about 5 minutes then turn back on and its working....
looking from the front of my pathfinder whitch port do i connect too in order to charge my AC with a can of 134 refrigerant?
I HAVE REPLACED EXPANSION VALVE AND DRIER COMPRESSOR KICK ON JUST WONT COOL.