So my ac quit blowing cold air. I checked the pressure and it was very low so I charged it back up. The ac blew cold air for a day or two then it went back to blowing warm air. What's the deal?
ac problem on 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 23, 2014
Maybe a leak in the system and freon charge is low again??
1 answerJune 03, 2010
1 answerJune 15, 2015
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
0 answersSeptember 05, 2014
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(17)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($236 - 312) in Matlock, WA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alma, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($429 - 567) in Wrangell, AK
- Water Pump Replacement ($326 - 603) in Bokeelia, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($466 - 1,053) in Lolo, MT
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($149 - 256) in Polson, MT