ac problem on 1998 Ford E-250

ac runs hot despite hot/cold switch position. Freon level okay, compress works fine. When the heater core lines are squeezed, the ac blows ice cold where is my problem?

by in Castle Rock, CO on October 18, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on October 19, 2010
My feeling is that your temperature blend door inside the dash is probably stuck somewhere between hot and cold. When you pinch off the hot coolant to your heater core, it will blow only the cold air. Unfortunately to check for sure, you will have to remove the dash and the heater core box for access.
hello how are ya guys i just went to the repair shop to check on my ac they take a look at it could not find anything when i drive when i turn on my AC it works fine 30 to 40 min then it stops when...
ac runs hot all the time. freon levels good, compressor good. get ice cold ac when the heater box heater lines are clamped. cold/hot switch on dash has no effect
i have a Ford E 250 99 my problem is the heat or AC and the horn does not work when I bought the truck the owner told me that if I'm running the heat or AC not to use the horn because it will blow ...
humming sound coming from air intake at idle ,During accelerating the ac stops blowing through cabin vents and starts blowing through floor and defrost vents.
The problem just started it happens on all blower speeds and all functions AC or heat