A/C gets cold when the vehicle is parked but when i start driving the air goes from cold to not that cold and will go back and forth through out my drive but when i get to a stop light the air is very cold my A/C condenser fan is on when i turn on the A/C please help.
A/C problem on 2004 Scion xB
1 answerNovember 12, 2014
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
2 answersNovember 07, 2009
0 answersAugust 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- What does trip A mean on dash broad
- Is there a recall on: the food light covers coming off? Or the trunk hatch?
- I need a new starter and am attempting job myself.how do I get to It?
- My air conditioning stops working twice and once I started driving it cuts on
- Why do all my brake lines have fluid but my rear passager please help