A/C problem on 2004 Scion xB

A/C gets cold when the vehicle is parked but when i start driving the air goes from cold to not that cold and will go back and forth through out my drive but when i get to a stop light the air is very cold my A/C condenser fan is on when i turn on the A/C please help.

by in Kingsburg, CA on July 29, 2010
0 answers
Recently two serpentine belts were replaced, but the squeaking noise does not stop. The noise only happens when I turn the A/C or Heater on. The car has 77,000 miles on it and the "Maintenance Requ...
I just bought the car in October, used. The a/c stopped working. Nothing blows from the vents at all. The dealership replaced the resister in the dash and said that would fix it. It worked for a li...
I would like to purchase the parts for my broken A/C on my Scion Xb and have someone install them here in Baton Rouge. Can anyone suggest a fair, reputable and affordable shop?
when i turn on the ac, it makes a horrible squeal. turn off ac, goes away. is it difficult to change a belt?
I have a small leak and losing freon because the a/c hose is vibrating and is so close to compressor pulley that it has rubbed a small hole in the rubber part of the ac hose..help