My AC is doing just what is stated..making noise/vibration when on. Starts off cooling and then stops. It has plenty of freon. What are the replacement parts available?
AC problem on 2005 Kia Sportage
Verified for the Kia Sportage48 reports
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
1 answerJuly 18, 2013
3 answersJuly 02, 2014
1 answerJuly 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- esc and amp and 4 wheel lights are on how do I fix ?
- Problems with getting the transmission out of the hold mode.
- What the cost to replace a transmission solenoid valve in a 2005 kia sportage
- Radio. Touchscreen. Don't respond. A battle to set up gps
- Window open from Maine control but do not close . Left side from driver side