the clutch on my a/c clicks off intermittently when I turn on the a/c. It will not run long enought for the compressor to come on. What is the problem?
a/c problem on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
BEST ANSWER by Jim Taddei,
February 22, 2011
You may have a faulty pressure cycling switch, located on the a/c accumulator of your 1999 GMC Sierra 1500. If you tap lightly on the pressure switch with a screwdriver handle and the compressor turns on, replace the switch.
3 answersAugust 03, 2015
Verified for the GMC Sierra 1500102 reports
2 answersJuly 06, 2014
1 answerMay 08, 2015
1 answerJuly 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.