2007 Toyota Yaris Q&A

2007 Toyota Yaris Question: AC Problem

AC is dripping on passenger side floor seems drain must be clogged how do I free up? -
There is a tube that runs under neath the car that is the drain tube, it is usually in the right center of the car. You need to clean out that tube, with a piece of wire or a screw driver. -
Comment 1
I have the same problem so they first cleaned the tube, then they replaced it and now it is doing it again, what do I do? -
Comment 2
Use a piece of drip line from your garden ( 1/4 ? ). at least 18 inches long and run it up and down the drain tube. be prepared for a lot of water to drain out into your face ! -
the ac still runs cold but make one heck of a noise it started when my daughter shut the door and yes we have tried to get it stopped
Also when staring and stopping. Slight hiss before dripping. happens AC on or off. No antifreeze in the h20.
Air conditioner worked fine when I first bought the car, took it to the dealership to get an oil change at 24,000 miles and my AC failed as I pulled in, asked them to run a check on my AC system an...