MY A/C TAKES ABOUT 3 MINS. TO START COOLING.HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM?
A/C PROBLEM on 1999 Dodge Stratus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 18, 2009
This sounds like your system is low on refrigerant, and if that is the case, there is a leak somewhere. You should have the system inspected, and if no leaks are found, recharge and make sure to add leak detection dye so that it will be easier to detect the leak later on.
Verified for the Dodge Stratus26 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus4 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus18 reports
2 answersJune 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Wilburn, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vacherie, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($174 - 288) in Madison, FL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Holly Pond, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($777 - 810) in Culver, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - 201) in Rialto, CA