MY A/C TAKES ABOUT 3 MINS. TO START COOLING.HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM?
A/C PROBLEM on 1999 Dodge Stratus
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 18, 2009
This sounds like your system is low on refrigerant, and if that is the case, there is a leak somewhere. You should have the system inspected, and if no leaks are found, recharge and make sure to add leak detection dye so that it will be easier to detect the leak later on.
Verified for the Dodge Stratus26 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus4 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus18 reports
Verified for the Dodge Stratus46 reports
2 answersJune 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?