I have a 2006 chevy cobalt and two weeks ago my AC just cut off. It would come back on with a funky smell then cut off again. But last week it cut off and never cut back on. We replaced the freon last month and it was cold. The heater won't blow out air either. We checked the fuses, all good. We checked the relay and that was fine. I need some desperate help. If you can think of anything else I can try to figure out what the problem is please let me know.
AC or Heater will not blow any air on 2006 chevy cobalt. on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?