I have a 2006 chevy cobalt and two weeks ago my AC just cut off. It would come back on with a funky smell then cut off again. But last week it cut off and never cut back on. We replaced the freon last month and it was cold. The heater won't blow out air either. We checked the fuses, all good. We checked the relay and that was fine. I need some desperate help. If you can think of anything else I can try to figure out what the problem is please let me know.
AC or Heater will not blow any air on 2006 chevy cobalt. on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge