I have replaced the control panel, three times I have switched out the wiring harnest. Nothing... Just defrost getting air.. Also, no heat this past winter?
A/C only blows to defrost. Started with the wiring being loose, wiggle and go. on 2002 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2002 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Pegram, TN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linden, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Hysham, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 300) in Wysox, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($51 - 66) in Montauk, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,588 - 1,889) in Pottsville, PA