I have recharged the A/C system, however the front still will not blow cold air. Any thoughts?
A/C only blows cold in rear, front blows abient temp. on 1994 GMC Suburban 1500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
July 01, 2010
TRy the relay switches( there are 4) located behind glove box. The rear has its own switches, that is why it is not affected.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,343 - 2,813) in Hawthorne, FL
- 150,000 Mile Service ($500 - 727) in Basin, WY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($193 - 509) in Emerson, NE
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($157 - 523) in Glyndon, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($123 - 156) in Arlington Heights, MA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in South Bend, TX