Works when I hit pothole
A/C not working on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
ANSWER by csubak30,
May 22, 2012
Large impacts that temporarily engage the A/C could indicate the A/C clutch has gone bad and needs replaced. You can spray the clutch with belt conditioner (which is very tacky) and if it starts working it will work for a while but, the clutch will need replaced soon.
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
2 answersFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerJune 27, 2014
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?