Works when I hit pothole
A/C not working on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
ANSWER by csubak30 ,
May 22, 2012
Large impacts that temporarily engage the A/C could indicate the A/C clutch has gone bad and needs replaced. You can spray the clutch with belt conditioner (which is very tacky) and if it starts working it will work for a while but, the clutch will need replaced soon.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille445 reports
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
2 answersFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerJune 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Thedford, NE
- Maintenance II ($177 - 254) in Milton, KY
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Elk River, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Nelson, MN
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - 409) in Rarden, OH
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($170 - 206) in Fisherville, KY