a/c blowing hot air
a/c not working on 2000 Buick Century
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by goodguy ,
April 21, 2014
have your freon level checked ,if it is low then top it up and check for leaks and make sure the compressor is coming on
seek help from a mech
2 answersJune 25, 2012
1 answerJuly 19, 2013
1 answerApril 13, 2015
1 answerJune 24, 2016
3 answersApril 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?