After driving awhile in the heat, the AC in my 98 intrigue just suddenly stopped working. Shortly after that, the belt snapped and my power steering went out. I already replaced a bad sensor. What else do I need to replace?
AC NOT WORKING on 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1 answerSeptember 07, 2014
2 answersDecember 09, 2009
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
2 answersAugust 02, 2010
0 answersDecember 22, 2010
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(19)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(104)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(6)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?