Changed compressor dryer and switch seals replaced. It worked for a day now blowing hot air again.
A/c not working on 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1 answerJuly 01, 2011
1 answerJanuary 25, 2014
3 answersMay 23, 2010
1 answerSeptember 13, 2015
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.