I have replace all 3 switches in the control panel, the blower motor resistor on the firewall, have checked every vaccum hose that i can see. I only get air flow to the floor and the blower only works on high. How do i get the air to flow through the vents and should i replace the blower motor?
A/C not flowing through the vents on 1992 Chevrolet S10
1 answerJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to