How much does it cost to replace ac expansion device and where is it located in car.
ac not cooling on 1996 Honda Civic
2 answersJune 28, 2016
3 answersSeptember 30, 2013
0 answersJuly 04, 2011
1 answerApril 10, 2009
2 answersSeptember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($238 - 349) in Sidney, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 194) in Hempstead, TX
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($90 - 158) in Onset, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - 350) in Breesport, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($494 - 796) in Fairland, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 436) in Mount Ephraim, NJ