I was driving yesterday and the AC was working in the morning but when I went to go home in the afternoon the AC suddenly stopped blowing air. What can I do to get it working again???
AC not blowing out air at all. on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S43016 reports
2 answersAugust 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?