For some reason my a/c isnt blowing out cold air I added 4 cans of freon and it still blows out hot air. What could this be took it to the shop and they said there are not leaks.
A/C not blowing cold air on 1998 GMC Suburban 1500
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerJune 16, 2010
0 answersJuly 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
- It lungs got a miss runs like shit HELP
- Replaced all transmission selenoids ..still won't shift out of second gear
1998 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $62) in Lodi, NJ
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - $455) in Greenway, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - $156) in Shell Rock, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($424 - $703) in Cooksville, MD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($422 - $523) in Millersville, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Tecumseh, MI