For some reason my a/c isnt blowing out cold air I added 4 cans of freon and it still blows out hot air. What could this be took it to the shop and they said there are not leaks.
A/C not blowing cold air on 1998 GMC Suburban 1500
1 answerAugust 31, 2010
1 answerJune 16, 2010
0 answersJuly 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?