AC stopped blowing cold air. AC relay under hood is fine. Tried to recharge freon but gauge doesn't register nor does it pull freon in. Not hearing any click from the AC cycling. Is this compressor or clutch failure or is there something easier I can troubleshoot?
AC not blowing cold on 2001 Subaru Forester
4 answersAugust 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?