AC stopped blowing cold air. AC relay under hood is fine. Tried to recharge freon but gauge doesn't register nor does it pull freon in. Not hearing any click from the AC cycling. Is this compressor or clutch failure or is there something easier I can troubleshoot?
AC not blowing cold on 2001 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2001 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($204 - 328) in Brevard, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 189) in Kress, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 791) in Jackson, MT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 224) in West Olive, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($228 - 485) in Walnut, KS
- Horn Replacement ($65 - 163) in Thompson, CT