AC not blowing, my husband checked the 7.5A heater fuse and 60A heater fuse. What do we check now?
AC Not blowing on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJune 05, 2011
1 answerJune 06, 2014
1 answerJune 17, 2009
1 answerDecember 13, 2012
2 answersMay 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2004 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mill Creek, WV
- Transmission Fluid Change ($100 - 163) in Plymouth, WA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($118 - 179) in Lorain, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - 555) in Palmyra, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($662 - 682) in Lockbourne, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 97) in Siluria, AL