AC not blowing, my husband checked the 7.5A heater fuse and 60A heater fuse. What do we check now?
AC Not blowing on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJune 05, 2011
1 answerJune 06, 2014
1 answerJune 17, 2009
1 answerDecember 13, 2012
2 answersMay 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl