AC not blowing, my husband checked the 7.5A heater fuse and 60A heater fuse. What do we check now?
AC Not blowing on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJune 05, 2011
1 answerJune 06, 2014
1 answerJune 17, 2009
1 answerDecember 13, 2012
2 answersMay 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- VSC trac light on after struts replaced? Comes on at 40mph and stays on
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?