after 1 to 2 hours driving, we could hear the blower still on, but there was no wind, no cold air coming out of front outlets, but it was nomal for back seat outlet which we kept it on about one hour ,then the a/c (the front outlets)got back to normal. We had a new "the final stage blower motor resistor" in bmw dealer, the problem remains.
a/c need some "cooling time" after about 1 to 2 hours driving. why? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Prospect, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,089 - 1,335) in East Vassalboro, ME
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raeford, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Piasa, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Wrightsville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($237 - 300) in Michigan Center, MI