after 1 to 2 hours driving, we could hear the blower still on, but there was no wind, no cold air coming out of front outlets, but it was nomal for back seat outlet which we kept it on about one hour ,then the a/c (the front outlets)got back to normal. We had a new "the final stage blower motor resistor" in bmw dealer, the problem remains.
a/c need some "cooling time" after about 1 to 2 hours driving. why? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be
- Should I replace the transmission fluid in my 2003 X5?
- what would be causing a clicking sound (rotational) upon startup and running?
- My Ask went out and I was wondering around how much it will cost to fix it