after 1 to 2 hours driving, we could hear the blower still on, but there was no wind, no cold air coming out of front outlets, but it was nomal for back seat outlet which we kept it on about one hour ,then the a/c (the front outlets)got back to normal. We had a new "the final stage blower motor resistor" in bmw dealer, the problem remains.
a/c need some "cooling time" after about 1 to 2 hours driving. why? on 2001 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Prospect, KY
- Fuel Filter Change ($129 - $341) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Alternator Replacement ($533 - $889) in Raeford, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - $93) in Piasa, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($185 - $270) in Wrightsville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,060 - $1,099) in Michigan Center, MI