after 1 to 2 hours driving, we could hear the blower still on, but there was no wind, no cold air coming out of front outlets, but it was nomal for back seat outlet which we kept it on about one hour ,then the a/c (the front outlets)got back to normal. We had a new "the final stage blower motor resistor" in bmw dealer, the problem remains.
a/c need some "cooling time" after about 1 to 2 hours driving. why? on 2001 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($448 - 570) in Prospect, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($536 - 1,761) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($364 - 457) in Raeford, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($504 - 661) in Piasa, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($441 - 489) in Wrightsville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Michigan Center, MI