after 1 to 2 hours driving, we could hear the blower still on, but there was no wind, no cold air coming out of front outlets, but it was nomal for back seat outlet which we kept it on about one hour ,then the a/c (the front outlets)got back to normal. We had a new "the final stage blower motor resistor" in bmw dealer, the problem remains.
a/c need some "cooling time" after about 1 to 2 hours driving. why? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be