I'm thinking that my air conditioning problem on my Escalade is the Low Pressure Cycling switch since it only blows air that is the same as the outside air temp. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
A/C Low Pressure Cycling Switch replacement cost including labor? on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening