I'm thinking that my air conditioning problem on my Escalade is the Low Pressure Cycling switch since it only blows air that is the same as the outside air temp. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
A/C Low Pressure Cycling Switch replacement cost including labor? on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?