The car has been checked out twice and both times "cant find anything wrong'" The AC light will blink, start blowing hot air (stops working). After sitting awhile, it will work again. This is VERY frustrating. DO you recommend a second opinion or have others been experiencing this same issue? THey have placed dye to look for a slow leak and recharged it at this point.
AC light blinks and stops working on 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander
1 answerApril 06, 2010
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Problems(9)
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Q&A(61)
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Recalls(3)
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Shops
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Outlander Questions
- Everytime I start the engine there is a gasoline smell, fades away rapidly.
- What does mean charger maintenance service required battery, fuses or alternator
- When I start the vehicle in the morning long to take start & engage d gr eng off
- When I start the engine some time with A/C the RPM come up&down .. same condition happen also some time without switch on the A/C ..
- Can I bypass the front windshield wiper motor and attach the front to the back wiper motor?