Where is the a/c oil injector located?
a/c leak repairs on 1997 Pontiac Firebird
There isn't an oil injector. When the system is evacuated during the course of a repair the correct type and amount of oil is added to the compressor, components are reattached and the correct amount of refigerent is added to the system.
2 answersMarch 15, 2009
This week's top 10
1997 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 179) in Stevensburg, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($323 - 923) in Mount Berry, GA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Fargo, ND
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($118 - 184) in Smithfield, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 263) in Gypsum, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($591 - 1,224) in Wingdale, NY