Where is the a/c oil injector located?
a/c leak repairs on 1997 Pontiac Firebird
There isn't an oil injector. When the system is evacuated during the course of a repair the correct type and amount of oil is added to the compressor, components are reattached and the correct amount of refigerent is added to the system.
2 answersMarch 15, 2009
This week's top 10
1997 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Stevensburg, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($947 - 1,356) in Mount Berry, GA
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 60) in Fargo, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Smithfield, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($314 - 624) in Gypsum, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($51 - 68) in Wingdale, NY