the ac system is only putting out heat when turned on the coldest setting. I have recharged the ac unit to the propper level and the compressor kicks on and everything gets cold but the air inside the truck does not. condensation forms and drips off. seems to be working just not changing from hot to cold inside the truck.
ac keeps heating on 1999 Ford F-150
2 answersDecember 08, 2011
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
3 answersMarch 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Scranton, SC
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($158 - 195) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Red Oak, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($457 - 732) in Hagerman, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($349 - 445) in Mulhall, OK
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Deerton, MI