the ac system is only putting out heat when turned on the coldest setting. I have recharged the ac unit to the propper level and the compressor kicks on and everything gets cold but the air inside the truck does not. condensation forms and drips off. seems to be working just not changing from hot to cold inside the truck.
ac keeps heating on 1999 Ford F-150
2 answersDecember 08, 2011
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
3 answersMarch 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.