the ac system is only putting out heat when turned on the coldest setting. I have recharged the ac unit to the propper level and the compressor kicks on and everything gets cold but the air inside the truck does not. condensation forms and drips off. seems to be working just not changing from hot to cold inside the truck.
ac keeps heating on 1999 Ford F-150
Asked by for the 1999 Ford F-150
2 answersDecember 08, 2011
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
3 answersMarch 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- How many times should my steering wheel rotate before it hits the stop?
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Scranton, SC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($521 - 865) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Red Oak, VA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 355) in Hagerman, NM
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($770 - 2,271) in Mulhall, OK
- Battery Cable Replacement ($116 - 382) in Deerton, MI