the ac system is only putting out heat when turned on the coldest setting. I have recharged the ac unit to the propper level and the compressor kicks on and everything gets cold but the air inside the truck does not. condensation forms and drips off. seems to be working just not changing from hot to cold inside the truck.
ac keeps heating on 1999 Ford F-150
2 answersDecember 08, 2011
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
3 answersMarch 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.